Am not understanding this

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Barber

Reaction score
If you cross the border into N.korea Illegally,you get 12 yrs hard labor.

If you cross the border into China illegally, your considered a spy and get hard prison time.

If you go into germany Illegally, you get a hefty fine and are deported.

if you go into england Illegally, your are jailed than deported.

If you cross the Iranian border Illegally, you are detained indefinitly.

If you Cross the U.S border illegally, you are given a Drivers License, a S.S card, welfare, food stamps, and free health care:wacko:

Gotta keep the hourds in front of home depot busy I guess.

Gotta keep the hourds in front of home depot busy I guess.

Odele Bill when I read this I KNEW you were from Cali!

I found that site funny when I use to drive by the HD in Santa Carita!:lol::lol:

[Broken External Image]:

Uh, ok. Does it have to do with our liberal, politically correct government? I tend to agree with the more "isolationist" ideas, but thats not what America is about. I would like to see vigilanties guarding our southern border with "shoot to kill" orders(never happen), but didn't we all come from somewhere else? My great grandparents snuck in through Canada. Although, I would like to see some of these "waste product" kids of today doing all the jobs dubbed as undesirable instead of mooching off mommy and daddy, playing video games and God knows what else. We used to do those jobs just to have a few bucks in our pockets! I rode a bike until I was 18 and had saved enough money from delivering over a 100 newspapers a day so I could buy a car! This world is way screwed up. We should have a military coup and start all over again and not make the same mistakes as before. I'm done. :angry::angry:

Just wait...the Ammnesty bill will be coming and then, no more pressing 1 for English. The Dems will see the ammnesty bill as the only way they will get re-elected. Ammnesty, free health care, jobs and they will smile in the voting booth to whomever gives these freedoms to them. I'm still not happy with Bush/McCain for even thinking about passing it a few years ago. Just MO!

'07 ST

just do not understand what is going on in america anymore, we provide free services for illegal alians.

yet legals have an unimployment rate at over 10%, are running out of benifits, have no health insurance.

If you rounded up all the Illegals,and there children, send them back to where they came from, it has been said, it would free up 50 billion bux.

R1, thx for the contribution, more like whord

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fair Tax would take away much of the cost advantage that illegals have.

I was going to post the YouTube video of the guy who picks up some Mexicans at a Home Depot, then drives up to an INS office and the Mexicans jump out and go booking down the street. It's there but I got "Rick-rolled".

We don't have Mexican day laborers here. We occasionally get displaced French-Canadians begging for wine and cheese, however. They stand in front of upscale botiques and babble in some incoherent language while holding berets in one hand and a crossant sandwich in the other.

Seriously, the cops don't let people loiter begging for work. They also target the Mexicans that work for a corporate farm dairy farm nearby. Whenever they see the Mexicans driving farm vehicles, they pull them over. 90% of the time, they get a "no valid driver license" arrest out of the deal. They also nail them for riding in the back of pickups, which is illegal...no proper seats or seatbelts, you see...unsecured load, if you will.

Call, write, phone your congressmen and women. I believe that they are about to pass a health forum bill that will include illeagle ailians. They are allowing illeagles coverage in this bill. No matter how you feel about these issues don't complain when it's passed and you don't like it. You voted them in, make sure their representing you.

Seriously, the cops don't let people loiter begging for work.

Do they let people loiter and beg for anything else?

Considering that Maryland is the "new" illegal gateway state on the east coast, and it is heinous here, I can't imagine the TX/CA/AZ/NM problems with illegals. I remember taking a spanish class a long while ago and an el salvadorian came into class (he spoke no english, which was the point) and blatantly told us that for every legal relative he had living in the states, 5 illegals were living with said relative.

Illegals don't have to pay taxes and get everything for free, yet Ex Patriots who aren't getting much of ANYTHING from America are still having to pay taxes on their earnings. Bogus.

It's past time to throw all the rascals in government out and restart, and implement the fair tax.

get used to it its been happening forever and i dont see it slowing down either. i hate when people are referred to as "mexicans" cause they work in landscaping and do construction....they do the dirty work that no one else is willing to do. people make fun of mexicans bla bla bla but the people that make fun of them are the ones that arent willing to do the dirty work. so stop complaining. i dont agree that they get green cards and healthcare and stuff like that those are things that only citizens should benefit from, but think about what theyre going through in their countries. thats the reason they want to come here

Agree with you Big, most born caucasion americans are to fat and lazy to work for 8 bux an hr.Mexicans are damn good, hard workers.

Bill, that's the point of the Fair Tax policy, it doesn't matter if you get paid in cash. You pay a hefty sales tax on everything you buy, not an income tax. Granted, they send a lot of their money back to Mexico, but we'll get a lot more out of them than we do now!