Almost done...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Maguire

Reaction score
well i am finally all done with my Basic training for the United States Air Force. Left on January 7th and graduated March 7th. i am currently in my tech school learning my job. I am an American Airman. going to be a cop with the USAF Security Forces. im from Pennsylvania and my base is in New Mexico at Kirtland AFB right next to Albuquerque. if anyone lives there or near there look me up i will be shipping my 2003 ST so i will be riding in style everyday. Just an update on my progress and what im up to. miss this site so much and its good to be back. Just want to thank all the fellow brothers and sisters that have served, are serving, and will serve. i finally understand the connection between us. it is a family and im so happy to be a part of it. thank you again. i will be back home in mid june if all goes well with paperwork and training and i cant wait. need a break. just in time hopefully for the Carlisle Ford Nationals and the AMAZING Bloomsburg Truck Show. Hope to see everyone there. SOOOO MUCH FUN FOR EVERYONE. highly recommended. i will be on every now and again to check in on the Sport Trac of the month. love them.

Latest posts