Adobe Reader help (Nevermind, problem solved)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
I'm on a PC. Using Adobe pdf. Is there any way to darken a pdf before printing? I do not have photoshop. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
can you change the printer properties ( file print) settings to darken.... most have that option....

Todd Z

It will let me change the layout there, but not physically change any font darkness or anything.. I've been working on this for an hour.. Really stumped. I have done it before and can't figure out how.. The issue is that I have a scanned signature on a pdf. I need to have one of my partners sign it, and scan it, and send a copy back. I can only barely see the signature from the 1st party when I print. So I know it will be impossible to see once scanned again. Pullin my hair out here.

Odd.. says sent at 11:15 EST... But I got it figured it out. There is an advanced setting under edit/preferences to adjust it there.. I just couldn't find it. The buttons changed since I updated, and I didn't recognize the layout. Thanks for trying Sondra.