?Add slip differential?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIC DAN

Reaction score
Excuse me if this is a duplicate. This is my 1st time posting here. I would like to add slip differential to my '05 ST.. Any comments &/or words of wisdom? Thanks in advance! Cheers! :haveabeer:

I installed the Cobra 31 spline in mine with new gears....

They make many add in lockers like Aussie or powertrax units...

Todd Z

If it's a matter that you mostly want it to go better on-road in snow then I would suggest the factory Ford limited-slip or a Detroit True Trac if you want to spend a little more. If off-roading is part of the plan then I'd get a Powertrax No-Slip.

Thank you gents. The application is for the islands with rather steep hills (paved roads, but bad when wet) and loose gravel. I'll look into the leads you both gave.

Get an Aussie Locker. I have one sitting at home I was gonna put in this past weekend but I had to do some other work on my truck.

http://www.aussielocker.com/index.php/aussie-locker-xd-48831.html

Thank you gents. The application is for the islands with rather steep hills (paved roads, but bad when wet) and loose gravel. I'll look into the leads you both gave.

Latest posts