265/70/R16

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisP Riley

Reaction score
Just wondering if the 265/70/R16's will be a great tire size to go with? 265/75/R16 i know will rub and i do not want that. Looking at the Bridgestones A/T Revo's. I really like the tread pattern on them and they have great revues! If anyone has any input on this please let me know. Thanks for any help you can give me. Chris :cool:

I have 265/70/17, and mine rub, like when pulling into parking spaces and what not, but I'm lowered 3", and I knew they would rub, but they look so sweet. So, I guess I didn't help you any except to say that if you plan to lower your ST, they will rub.

I just purchased those bridgestones 265/75/16s this past weekend. I only have some minor rubbing when I turn the wheel all the way to the left. It does not rub on the right at all. Jeff C, I'm still going to have to come by one day for some pics. I love my trac now with the bigger tires....

Yeah man just lemme get the grass cut first. Right now it looks like my truck is bagged if it's not parked in the driveway. Need my parents to bring the mower back down from B'ham, which hopefully will be this weekend.

i lust put on some 265 75 16 remington mud brutes no rubbing wit TT/SL 1.5 inches on front 2 inches rear will put a better pic later my battery died on my camera

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts