2010 National Sport Trac Video Now Available!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VideoITGuy

Reaction score
The 2010 National Sport Trac Meet is now history but the memories live on. If you did not make this great event, here is your chance to see what you missed and to meet some of your fellow members and see their Sport Tracs!

Sharon and I have produced what we believe to be a high quality DVD video of the 2010 National Sport Trac Meet.

This video was shot with Hi-definition video cameras and includes an interview with Todd Zabbia, the Louisville Assembly Plant tour, dinner at Marks Feed Store, the Sport Trac lineup at the hotel, Huber Farm, and members showing off their trucks.

The video is 1 hour and 20 minutes long and it is available in either a standard DVD or Blu-ray DVD format for $15.00 including mailing.

If you are interested please contact me by email. I will need to know if you want the Hi-definition Blu-ray disk or standard DVD. Payment can be made through PayPal ([email protected]) or cash or check mailed to:

Greg Smith

6021 Aurora Place

Fort Wayne, IN 46804

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts