2008 Adrenalin question - Bridgestone Dueler P275/45R20

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 66791

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my tires and was looking at the standard 255/50R20 size but read a posting where someone put the P275/45R20 and said it was a wider stance. I wonder if those would fit the standard 20" Adrenalin wheels? Any issues anyone sees with going this route? Advice and experts encouraged to steer me straight!

Also, I asked Ford about replacing the TPMS sensors while they are changing the tires out and they said not recommended because most sensors can last 10 years or more. Thoughts.

Maybe someone can chime in on the website that compares diff. wheel sizes. I would also consider, aside from wider stance, is some more rubber to fill in the wheel well. You need to get the rim offset also.

You might call Tire Rack for their advice. I've got about 8K on a set of Yokohama Parada Spec-X in the standard 255/50R20 and they're excellent.

we went to the 265 50 20 Hancook tires and LOVE them, i would not look back...

Todd Z

Jim, i have the Xcal and corrected the speedo.

BUT in our FAQ under tire size we have a calculator that will give you all you need to know, check it out !!

Thanks !!

Todd Z

Thanks ALL.

@ Tood Z - did you have to replace the standard Adrenalin rims when you went to 265x50x20? The Firestones say they fit a 8.5" rim....not sure if they will fit the Ford rims. I have the Xcal as well so I'll look into that Todd. Thanks again. Always hugely appreciated here, my friend.

Latest posts