2008 Adrenalin Aftermarket Fiberglass Hoods

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to possibly find some aftermarket fiberglass hoods that may have ram air on it or something that can beefen' the front end of my truck at? Please let me know.

Mitch

Nobody makes an aftermarket hood for either the Gen 1 or Gen 2 Sport Trac. You can either just add a scoop, as others here have done, or pay big bucks to have a custom hood made.

I and others have installed a 2001-2004 Mustang-style scoop on our Tracs. I've seen a 2007 Trac with a 2005-2009 Roush Mustang-style scoop on it, and it looked pretty good. I think that or a GT-CS Mustang-style scoop would look good on a 2008 Adrenalin. You can find them all over eBay.

If you want just looks, the scoop-route can be done for under $400. For a functional, ram-air setup, it's going to cost a lot more.

Nobody makes an aftermarket hood for either the Gen 1 or Gen 2 Sport Trac. You can either just add a scoop, as others here have done, or pay big bucks to have a custom hood made.

I and others have installed a 2001-2004 Mustang-style scoop on our Tracs. I've seen a 2007 Trac with a 2005-2009 Roush Mustang-style scoop on it, and it looked pretty good. I think that or a GT-CS Mustang-style scoop would look good on a 2008 Adrenalin. You can find them all over eBay.

If you want just looks, the scoop-route can be done for under $400. For a functional, ram-air setup, it's going to cost a lot more.

Amerihood as stated makes for both gens....

Amerihood as stated makes for both gens....

This is true now, but I don't believe the Amerihood fiberglass hoods were available back in 2010 when I posted my response. If they were, I wasn't aware of them at that time.