2005 Sport Trac Adrenalin suspension lift kit?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Can anyone help me with a good brand for an 05 Sport Trac Adrenalin suspension lift kit?

I'm looking to go up at least 3" and have no interest in body spacers. I have searched and I'm unable to find lift kits dedicated to the Gen 1 Sport Tracs. It almost seems like the usual companies, Fabtech, Rough Country, Rancho, Pro Comp, Super Lift, etc stopped making them.

I'll take any help I can get. And links also to websites, if possible.

Thank you all in advance.

Aloha.

They are all gone..... TT shackle is about it, or Keys and shackles.

They are all gone..... TT shackle is about it, or Keys and shackles.

Thank you. Yes I'm very late to the game. I've decided to go with a 3" TT with torsion keys and a 2" add a leaf with shocks. It's pretty much my only option. I've also decided that I might as well replace the ball joints, upper control arms, sway bar, tie rods, and cv boots. Since I'll be working on the suspension anyway. I'm back and forth between 33" MT's or 31.5" AT's. I'm sticking with the stock rims so I'm also limited there. There aren't any 32" tire sizes I can find that fit the stock rims. This is addicting, and I haven't even done anything to my ST yet. Lol!