2001 ST rode off into the sunset today. Thanks for the memories.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Piroth

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a note of thanks to the board for the advice over the 16+ years I owned my 2001 ST. I saved a lot of money and skipped a lot of headaches thanks to the projects, wisdom and help I found here.

In the end, the ST just needed too much work for me to keep, so this morning it boarded a car carrier and headed off to the happy auction house in the sky.

Peace, everyone. Keep on Trac-ing.

Sad to know that our tracs will get older. Mine is an 2004, hope to have much longer.
Do you have a replacement in mind? GL, take care...

Sad to know that our tracs will get older. Mine is an 2004, hope to have much longer.
Do you have a replacement in mind? GL, take care...

Went with a used car this time (2010 Accord Crosstour V6), so I won't be looking for another truck for 3-4 years (when this car likely goes to my 13-year-old). When I do, I hope the "compact" truck market is better than it is now. I don't need a full-sized truck, but compact ones are almost as expensive. Frankly, the Ridgeline is the closest thing to what I need, but it's butt ugly. Maybe the Ranger pleasantly surprises me.

Latest posts