2001 Keyless Entry System

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a tough one.... depends when the truck was built ( Job 1 or job 2) it could be a few things, IT also could be the module, broken wire in the boot at the door jam or the keypad on the door. if it was a fuse other things would not work too. It also could be labeled convenience, or its part of something else.

this is a tough one.... depends when the truck was built ( Job 1 or job 2) it could be a few things, IT also could be the module, broken wire in the boot at the door jam or the keypad on the door. if it was a fuse other things would not work too. It also could be labeled convenience, or its part of something else.
I actually found the fuse to be bad; changed it; not the interior light lights up when i press the buttons, but it still doesn't work. So I am a little further. I found the factory code on the white box under the top of the dash. Perhaps something is wrong behind the keypad?

Its possible, or broken wire in the door boot....

Latest posts