1234, what are we fighting for?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think that every man and perhaps every woman should be required to perform 2-3 years of military, or community service before they reach their 30th birthday. I think this will instill some displine and self esteem in everyone and make this country a much better place just knowing you made some kind of contribution.

I do believe that the Jews have this sort of system, and you're a reserve member for life, and with the exception of their constant relinquishing of land justly conquered and bowing in to international pressure, they've made out pretty well over there.

an E-1 Buck Private/Seaman Recruit/Airman Recruit earns $1,294.50/month when they step off the bus at boot camp.

So it's not that a certain demographic is "too dumb to go to Iraq" as they claimed, it's that they make more in welfare already. While paltry, considering that it includes room and board and clothing, that's not terrible. Why aren't all the soldiers complaining with the liberals that they can't live on what is essentially minimum wage? ;)