07 Rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz C

Reaction score
Has anyone ever thought of replacing their "previous" model ST rims to the new 18" ones that come with the '07?

Will it fit?

Any ideas on the cost of the set?

Bling, yes I have thought about doing that. If you get a chance look at an 06 EB Explorer with the chromed rims and you can see the MSRP cost for the Chromed rims, I think thety are around $450/$500. As to the fit, I have no idea if they will fit any previous ST's (01-05). The 07's have disc brakes all around and may have a different bolt pattern than the first gen ST's. I am going to ask around at my dealership and find out if I can get the chromed ones for my 01 ST(16X8 wheels/tires). I wouldn't be surprised to find that they are different bolt patterns, as FORD does some quirky things with parts and such, even for the same year models vehicles! I will post it here if I find it out before you do!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm almost sure that the 07 Sport Trac uses the same lug pattern that the 06 Explorer does, which I'm almost sure is the same lug pattern as all previous Sport Tracs. That said, the new 18" rims should fit but may have the wrong offset thereby necessitating the use of spacers. Some members here have the 17" Explorer rims on their Trac but use spacers because without them the wheels are set too far in the wheel wells.

Latest posts