• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

04 XLT-What's it Worth?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabernacle

Reaction score
Newbie here. Thanks for the add.

Just bought a 2004 4x4 but thinking of selling it. It rides well but think it's just not for me. It was to be my first truck and I liked the idea of the functionality, but I guess I've gotten too used to regular cars.

It has 104k and in good shape. Everything seems to work, has normal scratches that just need some touch up. I just had interior detailed, but headliner is showing signs of starting to come apart and probably should be replaced at some point.

As fellow owners, what are your thoughts on what I could get for it? KBB has a range of 4500 to 7000, but that's a big range and I have no idea if that it true to it's value to those in the market for these. I'm in Eastern PA if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for any input.

NADA.com

KBB.com

I would go with what the book value is for a private sell. That is what I have done buying and selling in my area. If the condition of it, is better than that book price. Ad a little $$ as so you have room to deal.

Latest posts